World Finals 12

crazyman444

• 1 month later...

Blue Thunder was one of my favorite trucks :(

R.I.P

2001-2011(ish)

Calm down! Blue Thunder is still on the Monster Jam website along with Todd Leduc as it's driver and it doesn't say any thing about it going away. The only reason it didn't make it this year was because Weenk went to drive Crusader and Leduc (even though he can still drive great, he won racing at his first event at Phoenix)didn't qualify. :D

Calm down! Blue Thunder is still on the Monster Jam website along with Todd Leduc as it's driver and it doesn't say any thing about it going away. The only reason it didn't make it this year was because Weenk went to drive Crusader and Leduc (even though he can still drive great, he won racing at his first event at Phoenix)didn't qualify. :D

Leduc himself announced that Blue Thunder wouldn't make it's return next season not too long ago. Todd Leduc WILL be driving a new truck though. Also, the Blue Thunder street trucks are now for sale w/o the BT logo.

• Upvote 1

I might be the only one to say it but good riddance, never liked the truck to be honest and hated even more when on TV they talked about that big old "ford horsepower" when everyone that isnt dumb knows what FELD runs for blocks in their trucks