Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

SUNRISE LINE-UP ANNOUNCED

Grave Digger driven by Randy Brown, Carolina Crusher driven by Gary Porter, Scooby-Doo driven by Linsey Read, Zombie driven by Sean Duhon, El Toro Loco driven by Lupe Soza

Only 5 trucks. :( But Carolina Crusher makes up for it :) 

On 5/26/2016 at 4:33 PM, EightBitMS said:

SUNRISE LINE-UP ANNOUNCED

Grave Digger driven by Randy Brown, Carolina Crusher driven by Gary Porter, Scooby-Doo driven by Linsey Read, Zombie driven by Sean Duhon, El Toro Loco driven by Lupe Soza

Only 5 trucks. :( But Carolina Crusher makes up for it :) 

Something looks awfully fishy about that lineup...but for 5 trucks, this is a pretty damn impressive lineup!

1 hour ago, monsterjam1 said:

i dont remember where i saw it at but jim* kohler used the blue 2009 avenger just recently at a event but i dont remember where 

Monsters on the Beach, VA Beach, VA

off topic but whos your favorite comitator i wish they stuck with mark shroeder i dont really care for bob i like mark because he knows more about the trucks since hes a driver and him and scott were more exiting to listen to

6 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

off topic but whos your favorite comitator i wish they stuck with mark shroeder i dont really care for bob i like mark because he knows more about the trucks since hes a driver and him and scott were more exiting to listen to

You must've not been around during the Ken Stout days because Mark, at least IMO, was a serious downgrade from Ken. He was probably the best commentator of the modern era (post 2000)

20 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

You must've not been around during the Ken Stout days because Mark, at least IMO, was a serious downgrade from Ken. He was probably the best commentator of the modern era (post 2000)

I'd have to agree.  When they brought Ken back in the booth (the actual television booth for the Atlanta Live show, not some place in a studio where they pretend to actually be at the event) That was the best combination they've had.  Scott and Ken in the booth calling the live action, and Mark in the pits giving a more technical approach to everything.