Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

1 minute ago, bkelley said:

I believe so. Pretty sure he still owns War Wizard, though.

that sucks not hating on the driver now because hes getting better but i wanted to see randy make it to vegas again 

8 hours ago, midwestmonster said:

What happened to Darren Goin?

Dunno honestly, there hasn't been any Facebook updates for a long time from him

Another question: Why does Shawn Oblen constantly switch from Thrasher to Webslinger bodies? For poos and giggles? Like you'd think after he made the Webslinger body he'd stick to that but he flip flops them constantly

Also any info on this?

latest?cb=20160729203441

23 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

Shane Phreed actually has quite the pedigree, and his run in Bristol was the best War Wizard run I've seen in years

You didn't think Darrin Goin from Anaheim last year was good? He really surprised me there.

4 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

how is anyone supposed to be able to figure out what is going on in that photo Charlie lol. Dan Radoni has a new scheme in the works

ehh i like patriot more tbh, but is hell an appropriate word to use in mj 

42 minutes ago, Dalton Erkenbrecher said:

Does anyone know why Monster Jam only came to Paul Brown Stadium once? Instead of using the stadium, they just use the arena. did they not get enough money or something?

I thought they damaged the floor. Also there really isnt much room around paul brown. Especailly to get the trucks in and out of the stadiums. Those walk ways are tight. Plus it smells like sewer down there. From experience of Bengals Secruity 

On 7/28/2016 at 0:12 AM, Imagine_Dragons_fan said:

did randy moore quit driving?

No he actually was going to drive in Bristol but he told me Shane asked if he could do it and Randy decided he had earned it after driving all year.

On 7/29/2016 at 9:34 AM, midwestmonster said:

What happened to Darren Goin?

Darrin unfortunately had a back injury outside of the truck and has been away for about a year now.