Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

23 hours ago, Dalton Erkenbrecher said:

Does anyone know why Monster Jam only came to Paul Brown Stadium once? Instead of using the stadium, they just use the arena. did they not get enough money or something?

For whatever reason MJ down played Cinncy both years they went. In 2010 they gave Philly a lot more attention and for some reason closed off an entire section behind one of the endzones. In 2011 they didn't even air it in Speed. I think they also quit because the crowds weren't very large. They had the whole section covered but the stadium still wasn't filled. 

On 7/30/2016 at 9:32 AM, Dalton Erkenbrecher said:

Does anyone know why Monster Jam only came to Paul Brown Stadium once? Instead of using the stadium, they just use the arena. did they not get enough money or something?

They held two events and had poor attendance for both so it was axed. Im sure if Paul Brown Stadium wanted MT's they'd still have them. 

1 hour ago, Mark Colineri said:

Sean can't be with FELD anymore if he is filling in with another promoter, right?

37 minutes ago, litl_e_fan said:

He's not in any lineups on monsterjam.com. George Balhan is listed as the Zombie driver during the European tour.

I mean he still to be on the MonsterJam.com drivers page

http://www.monsterjam.com/en-US/drivers/sean-duhon

1 hour ago, Edy said:

I mean he still to be on the MonsterJam.com drivers page

http://www.monsterjam.com/en-US/drivers/sean-duhon

They suck at updating this page..

But, Bari did to the arena tour after being on the FS1 Series... I mean, yeah he did Vegas, Summer Stadiums and some of the World Tour but sticking a good stadium driver in that arena tour is kinda a bummer. I liked Sean, he was a decent driver and is the only one willing to get in make up to play the character of the truck he represents... I don't think you'll find someone that dedicated to replace him if he is in fact going back to the independents.