Show Your Projects Chapter 48

rockgod88

I'm going to try and finish all projects that I've started and not released or finished.  The oldest thing was Verizon Center 2015.  All I had left to do was texture the crowd.  I was planning on making the wheelie competition version, donut contest version and freestyle version but that would be pointless so I left it ad the wheelie competition, hence the LED boards.  This is pending approval in the download section, go get it.

screenshot_1_zpswkfxnfeq.png

screenshot_2_zpsee61yglk.png

Yes I will try to release everything I have shown on here, and them some.  So if you have seen it, hopefully it will be coming out in the next few months.  Don't ask about specifics because I will ignore them.  You will see things when you see them.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Outlawed said:

Slamming the weight node still does not remove the obscene amount of body roll the trucks still have (regardless if you have the SSRS upper 4 link faux swaybar boxing included).

I did not slam the weight node, i just moved the weight back too it. 

13 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

Body has been fixed, some spec maps have been applied, and slowly but surely the first truck is coming together, all that's left is shocks, swaybars, and 4 links!

EDIT: Rims were also fixed :D

Great job on the Strait Jacket truck so far, it looks good. But the "T" at the end of Jacket should be a capital T. but other than that it looks great. Keep up the good work.

Well the 'Team' is growing with new shocks and more wins.....

kmdvV1F.png

hKO1pNk.png

Thanks alot to Shawn for the new GOLDBERG paint and Driver/Helmet textures!

mSjxq5X.png

EDIT!!!! This is almost done, any suggestions?

i2Nxwrp.png

I liked this pic

5rOUJ08.png

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, rockgod88 said:

I liked this pic

Awesome looking trucks.

9 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

I liked this pic

Goldberg has paint issues. The paint doesn't reach to the tip of the top of windshield. GD19 doesn't have the right shocks either. Randy ran Black Racesource shocks. And it needs to sit lower.

16 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Finally got this NB working!! it has some flaws but its still pretty cool!

Can't see from that angle. It looks like a T-Maxx Set-up from that angle.

3 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

"Goldberg has paint issues. The paint doesn't reach to the tip of the top of windshield."

I thought I had it right after looking at reference photos... Trust me, painting with a clean AO baked texture of the base body provided by someone who knows more about blender than I do, plus doing this without using blender (I seriously have no idea how to use it, and really don't have the time to do so) is rather difficult. Heck, it taken me just three attempts to get it to where it is right now. But I mean hey, I at least attempted it. Anyhows, the trucks and tracks that I've seen so far on this chapter are looking pretty good atm, so keep up the great work everyone.