Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

15 hours ago, Jackson B (SUDfan31) said:

Matt Cody's Blue Thunder.

Very nice! But there are a few problems indicated by this picture.

File:15873338 10154580326760073 4746762916445333390 n.jpg

The headers should be black, and Matt Cody's name/the Monster Jam logo are written on the box of the truck.

6 hours ago, fernBurn said:

lmao lists of things that get started, then shown off and never get released, or float around various YouTube channels when it is finished.

@theyknowhotheyare

Okay this is a mentality I never got. Why would you show off a project, go through ALL the work to make it and then only pass it around to a couple friends? 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, P3ForLife said:

Maybe theres something im not doing right or understanding, i need help bruhhhh:

So i got this requested after posting Radical Rescue..Its not perfect but font-wise, I looked for fonts with a couple key factors and these were the 2 i found. ANYWAYS,

So i took RADRES and cloned everything, changed the material files n mesh to fit the new truck  

.............................................................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................

r3lQVnL.png

I've checked and rechecked, I've tried and retried, i've typed and retyped a thousand times, so SPELLING or naming it the wrong thing are out of the question.

anybody know how to stop this?

I havent been able to get any spec or shines to work with .4

44 minutes ago, P3ForLife said:

Maybe theres something im not doing right or understanding, i need help bruhhhh:

So i got this requested after posting Radical Rescue..Its not perfect but font-wise, I looked for fonts with a couple key factors and these were the 2 i found. ANYWAYS,

So i took RADRES and cloned everything, changed the material files n mesh to fit the new truck  

vvv

.............................................................................................................................................................

kd0iUFQ.png

............................................................................................................................

r3lQVnL.png

I've checked and rechecked, I've tried and retried, i've typed and retyped a thousand times, so SPELLING or naming it the wrong thing are out of the question.

Did you possibly forget to rename it in the .xml file?