Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

1 hour ago, Helvigster said:

does anyone know why cam isn't driving in some venues in canada? looked at BC Place and FirstOntario Centre lineups and he wasn't on either one of them

He lost his father recently, Dustin Brown took the seat in some events from 1Q. Not sure if that's the reason.

12 hours ago, Helvigster said:

does anyone know why cam isn't driving in some venues in canada? looked at BC Place and FirstOntario Centre lineups and he wasn't on either one of them

Cam didn't get any Canada dates on his schedule for first quarter. Also Monster Jam hasn't done BC Place in a few years now. They have been doing shows at a nearby hockey arena for the past two years.

Okay so Cam and Pablo are separated by only 3 points on their tour as of the time of this post. Kevin and Linsey just got eliminated from the chance to win this afternoon. At this point it's down to the two former world champs.

Really hoping Cam stays up top. I like Pablo and all but it's gonna cause controversy if Cam doesn't win, especially adding the fact that yet another Digger would be added to the big show.

1 hour ago, MonsterJam2008 said:

Cam will get the invite no matter what, and I'd like to see Pablo back at world finals. As for too many diggers last year Charlie drove monster mutt. Put Pablo in Blacksmith, no?

With 30 out of 31 qualifiers confirmed (not counting the DDS champ, which makes 32), the last spot will go to one or the other. There's no guarantee that Cam will get the spot, especially with how close the two of them are. If Pablo wins, no Vegas for Cam this year.

It would definitely be nice to see Blacksmith return with Pablo behind the wheel. Just hope the body would be really sturdy unlike a certain new truck this year that has the exact same body style.

23 hours ago, Outlawed said:

Yep, Pacific Coliseum is the arena they are using now, they try to keep lineups fresh and not recycle the same drivers over and over for specific events.

not really a fan of them having their events in nearly a fifty year old arena now (i think). i'd rather they move it to rogers arena, if they're allowed to at least

in other news, it seems like pablo huffaker will be driving grave digger at FirstOntario Centre in april. i believe this is the first time that he'll be there, so i'm probably gonna go