Damian Bowers in Untapped Rage
Sean Ryan in Hired Guns
Johnny Soto in Nitro Psycho
Dalton Widner in Monster Hack
 Michael Murray Jr. in Alcohol Abuse
Joey Burgy in Mutant
Jackson Brammer in Pistol Whipped
Bradley Shaw in Smash Squad

If you cannot attend please let me know so I can alter the lineup accordingly!

Going to be completely honest, if you guys weren't such clowns half the time maybe you'd know to stay out of the god damn servers when people are in the middle of the runs. This has happened multiple times throughout the season. When you fully load in a truck you already know and are well aware that there is something going on in the server if you are not to be in there. The users in the server along with the chat will absolutely be able to see what is going on well before you even try to spawn a vehicle which means that every time this has happened has been completely intentional and should be penalized in all future leagues. It happened in the East tour and the West tour more than once which is more than it should ever occur.

I've gotten the pleasure (or torture if you want to be accurate) of seeing how both tours behave and some of the things I've seen go on in one and not the other are pretty ridiculous and I and others I've talked to have noticed that it takes away from the events, causes problems for everyone and is a direct cause of events having delays or going longer than needed outside of normal issues that arise. You're all lucky this is not my league or I would have started docking points the first time it happened as there is no excuse for it to occur. If you can't pay attention to know what's going on then you shouldn't be running in a league to start with.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, RKM said:

Going to be completely honest, if you guys weren't such clowns half the time maybe you'd know to stay out of the god damn servers when people are in the middle of the runs. This has happened multiple times throughout the season. When you fully load in a truck you already know and are well aware that there is something going on in the server if you are not to be in there. The users in the server along with the chat will absolutely be able to see what is going on well before you even try to spawn a vehicle which means that every time this has happened has been completely intentional and should be penalized in all future leagues. It happened in the East tour and the West tour more than once which is more than it should ever occur.

I've gotten the pleasure (or torture if you want to be accurate) of seeing how both tours behave and some of the things I've seen go on in one and not the other are pretty ridiculous and I and others I've talked to have noticed that it takes away from the events, causes problems for everyone and is a direct cause of events having delays or going longer than needed outside of normal issues that arise. You're all lucky this is not my league or I would have started docking points the first time it happened as there is no excuse for it to occur. If you can't pay attention to know what's going on then you shouldn't be running in a league to start with.

Gotta agree with Ryan on this, and I want it to be known that on the east tour next year there will be penalties for joining game while someone is in the middle of a race or freestyle. It happened 3 to 4 (and possibly more) times which is 3 to 4 too many, and while I don't mind people joking around in chat if it starts to disrupt the event (officials not being able to hear each other among other things) it's a problem. We don't wanna have to use the private officials chat, we wanna stay in the main chat with everybody but if it keeps getting too out of hand we will; and if you guys miss a race or fs cause you can't hear or see the notification in chat, it won't be our fault. This season was super fun on the overall, but sometimes the little things can put a hinder on stuff; as the old saying goes, help us help you and things will be gucci.

Event notes
-4 hours was a bit longer then I wanted it to be but considering the racing layout being longer then usual but such is life with a 25 truck field.
-Congrats to Andrew Sheets in Dragon for his Racing SMRA Season 4 World Finals Championship and Damian Bowers in Untapped Rage for his Freestyle SMRA Season 4 World Finals Championship.

Racing Results
Racing Winner - Dragon: +$2,500
Runner Up - The Red:  +$2,000
Semi Finals Loss - Hotline Miami, Send It+$1,500
3rd Round Loss - Wonder Wagon, Fuel Injection, Hired Gun, Fired Up: +$1,000
2nd Round Loss - Takin It Easy, Snap On Torque, Powervolt Overload, Papa Wheelie, Alcohol Abuse, Assault Rig: +$750
1st Round Loss - Nitro Psycho, Monster Hack, Mutant, Untapped Rage, Perpetual Destruction, Carmageddon, Falken Tires, The Punisher, Awakened: +$500

Freestyle Results
Freestyle Winner - Untapped Rage: +$2,500
2nd Place - Takin It Easy, Snap On Torque+$2,000
3rd Place - Monster Hack, Hotline Miami, Mutant, Fuel Injection, Papa Wheelie: +$1,500
4th Place - Alcohol Abuse, Send It+$1,250
5th Place - Carmageddon, Aces High, Hired Gun: +$1,000
6th Place - Pistol Whipped: +$900
7th Place - Falken Tires: +$800
8th Place - Dragon, The Punisher, The Powervolt Overload, Revenge+$700
9th Place- Perpetual Destruction, Assault Rig: +$600
10th Place- Nitro Psycho, The Red: +$500
11th Place- Fired Up: +$400
12th Place- Wonder Wagon: +$300
13th Place- Awakened: +$200

Damage Report
Violent Rolls -  The Punisher, Fired Up, Awakened, The Red  : -$4000
Hard Rolls - Alcohol Abuse, Wonder Wagon, : -$3000
Medium Rolls - Takin It Easy, Mutant, Fuel Injection, Dragon, Pistol Whipped, Send It, Hotline Miami x2, Snap On Torque x2, Perpetual Destruction, Revenge-$2000
Light Rolls- Untapped Rage x2, Perpetual Destruction, Assault Rig x2, Nitro Psycho, Powervolt Overload, Send It, Hired Up, Mutant x3, Falken Tires : -$1000
Wall Hit - N/A-$1500

For my first Season competing in SMRA, I took alot away from it compared to other leagues ive been apart of, I personally did so much better than expected, (I didnt expect to qualli for WF) While yes our tour had its issues of people joining during races and people being rowdy, overall i really enjoyed this season. I felt happy coming away from a loss after a good race all season. Im defiantly taking alot of memories with me like our first event when I raced Lord Frosting and I won by a  thread of Falken Tire. Things like that that made this season great! So overall thank you to Kozak Chadwick for running this and making it enjoyable, Thank you RKM for hosting a server and for everyone else competitor or official for making a really good experience for me and others as well 

• Upvote 1

This has been a very fun experience, seeing a community get together to play a game centered around one of the things this community was founded on: Monster Trucks. It's been an incredible season, thank you to Chadwick and Kozak for making it happen. Obviously we had our moments of issue, but we shared a lot of laughs and it made this season really enjoyable. I'm glad I made a good run at the WF, and will definitely be back for next season. Congrats to Andrew and Damian for their respective wins. Was a lot of fun guys. 

• Upvote 1

I had an awesome time all season long meeting new people and improving my driving but my fav part was just the nice relaxed environment of west tour. just like my teammate sean I didn't think I was going to do as well as I did and was super happy to make it to world finals, even though it was bitter sweet, I did better than I thought but its kind of sad that I have to wait a year to have the fun we all did. I cant wait till next season me and sean in the same series gona try to dominate.

• Upvote 1

Little late but whatever.

My first season of SMRA didn't go as well as I had wanted it to, but it was a great experience nonetheless. I met a lot of great people and all around had a blast for the events I was able to make. Can't wait for the next season to come around, and I look forward to coming back better than before!

Congratulations to Andrew and Damian for their respective championship wins, and thank you to Kozak and Chad for putting on a great season.

• Upvote 1