Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

• Double.D ッ featured, unpinned and pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Revisiting a old project of mine fti torque screw the hotwheels im gonna stay with this project 

D9873E33-CA7B-4A55-A9CF-6F750EB256F4.jpeg  Don’t forget to shorten the chassis from that length, it is shorter in both the front and rear now. I can take a pic when I get to the shop this morning 

6 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Don’t forget to shorten the chassis from that length, it is shorter in both the front and rear now. I can take a pic when I get to the shop this morning 

Thanks I’ll make sure to do that 

Edited by Jon Cannon

Don’t forget to update the cradle as well. Here are a few pics of the chassis mod length wise. If you need some different pics for it let me know. Oh and also I’m not good with fonts but I’d see if you can find a closer font for “FTIPerformance.com”

AFF9E084-109E-455C-8EE3-A78D3DDEBAE4.jpeg

4780522A-6FE9-4A89-AE86-DC51A8551438.jpeg

71BF4424-98E0-4E18-A51F-8A74840FCC6F.jpeg

16 hours ago, leggster said:

Re-working my old uploads now that I know what i'm kinda doing. All that's left is to add shocks off of the WFXVI Madusa truck, but change the shock guard to blue, then it'll be ready for uploading!!

Is That The 2010-2012 Spiderman?

7 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Don’t forget to update the cradle as well. Here are a few pics of the chassis mod length wise. If you need some different pics for it let me know. Oh and also I’m not good with fonts but I’d see if you can find a closer font for “FTIPerformance.com”

Thanks for helping

53 minutes ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Thanks for helping

No problem, if you need anything else Team Razin Kane related let me know, I work for them so I can always get pics for anyone on here of the trucks!