Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

32 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

Wrong body as well. Use the updated F150 from my Blue Thunder

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t blue thunder an extended cab? Torque is a 4 door so I don’t think they share the same cab. But I do think there is a Northern Nightmare on here with an updated 4Door F150 body 

13 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t blue thunder an extended cab? Torque is a 4 door so I don’t think they share the same cab. But I do think there is a Northern Nightmare on here with an updated 4Door F150 body 

yea guess i shoulda been more specific. i just meant to move to the newer F150 and then mod the cab how it should be. I actually made the modifications for NN extended cab, so ill probably send it to him if he gets me his discord.

16 hours ago, leggster said:

Sway Bars and Shocks are on and lined up, all specs are on. Currently pending approval in the downloads section!

Just wondering If u don't mind me Suggesting this Why don't u make a version that has Ukraine's?

Edited by Jon Cannon

2 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

FTI Torque

Pic*

you need to switch out a lot of props such as the shock package, sway bars, and 4 links. Also, you need to retexture the inside of the body to a fiberglass texture, since the paint decals aren't supposed to show up on the inside of the body. Here's a texture that MIGHT do it (If there's a better one, then please correct me, lol):

unknown.png