Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

4 hours ago, FloridaBoy said:

Although this might be one of my top easiest paints, I feel like somehow I'm making it too technical. Still looking for the best shade of purple, I've been close before but I feel like I still have not hit it yet. Looking to get this uploaded by Friday night along with some other custom painted Jesters. :) 

its more of a metallic purple. hmu up on discord and i can help you out

11 hours ago, FloridaBoy said:

Although this might be one of my top easiest paints, I feel like somehow I'm making it too technical. Still looking for the best shade of purple, I've been close before but I feel like I still have not hit it yet. Looking to get this uploaded by Friday night along with some other custom painted Jesters. :) 

I’m not sure the wf19 jester has flags

9 hours ago, Ghostx said:

A little project I have been working on along with a new Butlerbuilt Seat, soon a new ISP will show up as well

What sample rate do you bake at? looks a little grainy

ooooook. Here is something that looks a little bit better than... that. You can probably guess where I'm going with this. Orange and Split done. Many more to go.

d898o1izw0dpwh5zg.jpg

1mcnzsuuu6f4u4vzg.jpg

I gotta change the rims on the green side or even all of them. Not a fan of the blue.

• Upvote 3

*Long Post Incoming*

Well, since the NAMT Grand Championships are coming up real soon, and you think, it's been a good debut season for Fuel Injection 3:

2 Wins

1 Double Down

3rd in overall points

screenshot_2018-03-29_22-55-01_1_zpsr2nd

She's done really well and I've really enjoyed the Designs by Deerfoot paint that @CMDeerfoot did for me. Since the Championships are coming, I figured I would do a new paint for Fuel Injection 3:

screenshot_2018-07-17_10-46-34_1_zpsmsrb

screenshot_2018-07-17_11-26-35_1_zps1n3m

screenshot_2018-07-17_10-44-20_1_zpszhrj

screenshot_2018-07-17_10-42-04_1_zps6kmf

screenshot_2018-07-17_10-48-22_1_zpstsh1

This paint kept similar to it's original design, but with added ghost flames and colors used, Skull Candy decided to hope on board and be represented on the side of this Big Bad Blue Ram. 

Expect to see this running in the NAMT Grand Championships as well as the next SMRA season. If you guys catch any mistakes or have a suggestion feel free to message me or leave it here. Enjoy!

Yes I know, Pennzoil uses Yellow. I decided I wanted to stray from yellow and do something different. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

As we draw closer to the end of the season I think it's time to design a new Hotline Miami body, this time I decided I wanted to go for a Black and White design, please let me know what you think, I made my first attempt at flames on the front of the truck and I think they turned out well but let me know if there's something I could improve. Of course it's just slapped on the HMV2 chassis atm just to see what it looks like in game. Not planning on sticking with Yellow for the final product.

3dxdhvk2qcou21czg.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

3 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

As we draw closer to the end of the season I think it's time to design a new Hotline Miami body, this time I decided I wanted to go for a Black and White design, please let me know what you think, I made my first attempt at flames on the front of the truck and I think they turned out well but let me know if there's something I could improve. Of course it's just slapped on the HMV2 chassis atm just to see what it looks like in game. Not planning on sticking with Yellow for the final product.

me personally would get not keep the yellow like rims ect, but it looks amazing