What crash do you think was the biggest in Monster Jam?

Lookey2000

It disabled the driver from going on with her career in moster trucks, it's pretty bad.

You could not be more wrong. She left monster trucks for Jet dragster racing.

The worst crash...EASILY is Pauken at Saluda, VA in 2008, here's the only video that we know in existence of it.

LOWER YOUR VOLUME

th_ESCALADE.jpg

The worst crash...EASILY is Pauken at Saluda, VA in 2008, here's the only video that we know in existence of it.

LOWER YOUR VOLUME

that was a really bad crash but i dont think Pauken was driving Escalade also it isnt that loud

LOWER YOUR VOLUME

She injured her back, and decided to go to jet dragster racing. I highly doubt she stepped in a monster truck afterwords. This is just a crash that has stck with me for a while so it's the first that pops into my mind, which is why I chose it. Also, I think there are worse crashes than that, no offense, but i think that one just looked bad, but i don't know.

well depends on your definition of "biggest", biggest in terms of truck damage? then curse wf10 or paukens in escalde. biggest in terms of driver being hurt there have been a few really bad ones that have knocked out drivers, broken shoulder's and wrists.