What crash do you think was the biggest in Monster Jam?

Lookey2000

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In Monster Jam/USHRA I would say either Hot Stuff in 1990? when it rolled backwards off a set of cars and the drivers heart stopped (he was revived on the scene) or King Krunch in 97 at Truckfest. Both those were serious hits on the roof and the trucks and drivers weren't braced and secured like they are now or even the last decade. Out of all the crashes in Monster Jam/USHRA those would be my top two.

• 1 month later...

Go to 13:44

Where was that?

That one always confused me as a kid becase I'd never seen an event outside of a stadium.

I remember I think it was 2003 Tom meents took maximum destruction and in the last round in racing racing against Dennis he ended up barrel rolling the truck IN THE AIR and then hitting hard on the ground and barrel rolled again. I remember seeing it at the end of crash madness 4 or one around their.

That was in Indy in 2004.

At an airshow in Mesa, Arizona 2000. For a few years in the late 90s- early 2000s Pace/SFX Motorsports brought monster trucks there

Yeah it was....i was at it live and it was pretty scary watching it live

Just to add my thoughts, Meents at San Diego 2009, the funbox/kicker track. the way the course was set up, the kicker/mound/thing really took away from the scale of the air, but meents must've been about seventy feet above the ground. and we all know tom meents is made of kevlar and such, but in terms of sheer scale, that'd have to be the most stupefying for me