What crash do you think was the biggest in Monster Jam?

Lookey2000

Just a little more information on the Escalade one I posted.

1. Yes it was indeed Charlie Pauken, if you don't believe me ask him on Facebook.

2. It kept him out of the truck until the next season started and is why Chad Tingler drover Digger at Bloomsburg in 2008.

3. The move that has become known as "The Pauken Wheelie" is what he was trying to do at that show. (slap wheelie into and over an obstacle while still in a wheelie)

We should try and classify them slightly if anyone wants to then perhaps we could vote on them to determine which goes where and what its ranking is on the list.

Just a little more information on the Escalade one I posted.

1. Yes it was indeed Charlie Pauken, if you don't believe me ask him on Facebook.

Oh i never knew he ever drove Escalade...my apologies

I remember I think it was 2003 Tom meents took maximum destruction and in the last round in racing racing against Dennis he ended up barrel rolling the truck IN THE AIR and then hitting hard on the ground and barrel rolled again. I remember seeing it at the end of crash madness 4 or one around their.

I gotta agree, Wrenchead.com and Blue Thunder's wheelie crash. For some reason, growing up as a kid I always remember those sticking out as the best crash's. And yes, Jill Canuso injured her back and never got behind the wheel of another monster truck after that. Just my take on this topic, but if its about the most "gruesome" hard hit, probably Taz in WF is the worst I've seen, kinda like just driving into a wall at 40 mph.