Wolo Pack

stuntman24

just curious why you guys all want a pack that is possibly the worst monster truck addon for the game?

Better have Wolo Pack than nothing. We do have fun with his trucks while V4 is not released. And not all the pack is crap some trucks are well done. So dont critisize his work because you dont even have that truck pack.

Also dont expect a 12 year old to make a truck pack better than v4. Professionals like RKM, Roach, ARF, RockCrwlr... are the ones who should be critisized not beginers like Wolo.

I hope you understand that. I do understand the pack is not very good but at least you can get new trucks.

I think he is done

wolowolosm is offline 11:03 am

:´( so sad sim monsters people saying my wolo pack V2 is a poo, a crap, the worst addon ever, that is stupid and that will ruin your game this is done im not tolerating this anymore I GIVE UP¡ BYE FOREVER 5m ago

IMs are delivered when the buddy signs in. Send wolowolosm a text message

That sucks, I actually think he was good, and improving

im sorry but i cant let this continue without sayn someting. the kid is only 12 years of age he hasnt been playn monster trucks from mtm2 days he is fairly new but he is getting his feet wet better then any1. instead of putting him down u should b giving pointers on how to get better. instead wat do u do u continue to criticize him and wat does tht do bring his self confidence down and make him feel like he doesnt have a creative man. im pretty sure when yall were little kids and yall were told tht isnt good yall feel like crap so y do it to some1 else? enough said

• Upvote 1