Wolo Pack

stuntman24

So sorry that he couldn't take the critisim that the door on standard grave digger 30th was completely wrong............"you dont even have it" you sure about that? I had it and gave it a try and didnt like it, i felt the quality was sub par from everything else we see in rigs of rods. So what you just quit because someone says it sucks, i dont know about you but i use that comment when directed at my stuff to motivate me to do better put more time into things and make it better and better and better. If you cant take those comments then your in the wrong line of work with ROR, anything you do in your life projects etc will get criticized and torn apart by pros, its what you do with the critisim that matters. If he is 12 he just got a dose of the real world where not everybody is happy with everything you do, and in order to make them happy you have to improve what you do/did,

My example is when Ryan and Jordo would tell me my nr2003 cars sucked or shouldn't look like this or that, did I quit because of this, nope, and my cars after that looked better because i used there critisim to improve upon my trucks

The fact hes willing to kill himself over a game is pretty sad, its just a game....................(seems like he is dying for attention now.)

• Upvote 3

Also dont expect a 12 year old to make a truck pack better than v4. Professionals like RKM, Roach, ARF, RockCrwlr... are the ones who should be critisized not beginers like Wolo.

Lol at professionals.

• Upvote 1

Once you make things for public you are going to have criticism, that is how things work. but you have to be the filter for the things being said about your work and figure out which is actually constructive criticism and what is arrogant trolling. With that said there is also the other side of the coin, people today seem to be more set to throw up their hands and run off crying at the slight bit of negativity put towards them, that doesnt work in real life and neither does it on here in virtual life.

I am locking this thread now.