Show Your Projects Chapter 14!

Roach

Not my intention at all dude. Sorry I failed there.

Since we are on the subject of custom tracks, and in an attempt to get this topic back on track (no pun intended), are ya'll getting ready for freestyle!?!

safs.jpg

safs2.jpg

safs3.jpg

• Upvote 13

That is sheer sexyness Hot Shoe.

My take on the track variation. I would actually like to see more pre-2008 tracks. Even some from the 90's with a freestyle twist to it. I think that would be AWESOME.

• Upvote 3

Just to verify like almost the track i made with the 3 lanes? Ill make more but 2 lanes and since i have a feel for em now hopefully i can make em better bc that one wasnt that good. And NO backflip ramps. But we need more older trucks if that idnt to much to ask. Itd be old trucks on old tracks;)

Hot Shoe and MJF, awesome tracks fellas! Look forward to spending time on them soon. Just curious though MJ. How does racing work on that track? Kinda hard to tell from the pic where it starts and ends. Either way, awesome work guys. Let's keep it up. Hopefully soon I can try my hand at making some decent tracks. :D

Hot shoe, one thing i'll say, is that straight, single faced ramps handle much worse then actual extruded curved ramps. less fidelity and skill involved in hitting single faced ramps. and if you do the curved lips right, they all have a nice weight to them as well that makes each jump more satisfying, which really brings up the overall impression of a track

On which jumps are you talking about? I don't mind looking into it but I've had no complaints from my beta testers (Rock, Tom P., and John Cavallini among others)...

After seeing Rock's post, the pic's probably don't do this track justice. It's hard to get a good track shot on a venue this big with these many obstacles without risking spamming the topic with numerous shots from every angle.

Beta testing has gone off without a hitch. On to the last few final steps.

Thanks for the input and interest, though! :D :D :D

And monster jam fan, that's a sweet looking track! I like the racing layout!

The only single faced hits are the blue van stack (the bread van as I call it), the yellow bus stack on the opposite side of the track and the rv hit are single faced. These obstacle are challenging enough being right against the wall. Both stacks also trip the rear of the truck and throw the nose down and forward realistically, and the rv is easy and fun to trip over, while the side hits for the rv are easy enough at lower speeds. Just don't hit those ramps at high speed and you'll be alright. Slow down and setup the jump like you would for a jammer.