Show Your Projects Chapter 14!

Roach

Fiesta looks a little choppy (ask Matt Demko for some good shots, he should have a few) but Hooked and Grammaw Digger are looking sweet! I sincerely hope that scheme runs full time next year.

Fiesta is an old skin i made btw was horrible (imade it when iwas nood) tried to fix it and amke it better will makea new one i think so

I'd need someone to design something for me. Everything you see there was just adlibbed, and i can't come up with a body for the life of me

Stage coach....

I have several pics of fiesta. Close up and clear. The truck is also on a 07 Chevy body. Not on an 04

BrassBeastblend-3.png

BrassBeastblend-4.png

got the differential's sillouette sorted. the mini axle on each side will spin at wheel speed, and with the wagon wheel looking bearing struts, it should add a nice contrast to the sturdy brass on the outside.

slots in the main housing is for gears that'll spin at 1/3rd, 8/9ths and 2/1 wheel speed in that order, with a worm drive on the front slot. as for the driveshafts, the one on the inside will spin counter clockwise at 1-1 wheel speed, and the outer ring and brace will spin clockwise at half wheelspeed.

still haven't figured out how the shocks will mount to the differential, how i'll get a convincing relation between the driveshafts and the differential or how i'll get nice looking knuckles. but it'll be fun to figure out

• Upvote 8

got the differential's sillouette sorted. the mini axle on each side will spin at wheel speed, and with the wagon wheel looking bearing struts, it should add a nice contrast to the sturdy brass on the outside.

slots in the main housing is for gears that'll spin at 1/3rd, 8/9ths and 2/1 wheel speed in that order, with a worm drive on the front slot. as for the driveshafts, the one on the inside will spin counter clockwise at 1-1 wheel speed, and the outer ring and brace will spin clockwise at half wheelspeed.

still haven't figured out how the shocks will mount to the differential, how i'll get a convincing relation between the driveshafts and the differential or how i'll get nice looking knuckles. but it'll be fun to figure out

This is very very impressive..

looks good! you should think about going to blender trust me it will be your new best friend

monsterjamfan some people use Sketchup they don't know blender so don't say Join Blender its so awesome. They just like sketchup and then they will decide
  • Upvote 2

To be completely honest, I agree w/ Henry. People will enjoy blender tracks WAAAYYY more than skp tracks....AND the fact that there are tutorials out there that SHOW you how to make things. And he was giving a suggestion so calm your t*ts

• Upvote 5