Show Your Projects Chapter 14!

Roach

To be completely honest, I agree w/ Henry. People will enjoy blender tracks WAAAYYY more than skp tracks....AND the fact that there are tutorials out there that SHOW you how to make things. And he was giving a suggestion so calm your

I Know. Mk? What Im saying is that if People Like it they like it no harm done. Plus you can just export your skp tracks to blender. It Does not matter if You like Skp Tracks or Blender tracks. Just Be yourself and just download any.

Make what you like, build what you love. That's what I say. I thought both SKP and Blender would be to complicated for me to ever figure out. I proved myself wrong. I latched onto blender since it appeared to be the tool of choice by most of our developers and builders here. Blender seems to add more in depth control and ability to build what you like and make it as crazy or as mild as you like. Some SKP tracks I've seen look like they came out of, well, Minecraft (no offense to any minecraft players). Lol. Still, make what you like and build what you love.

• Upvote 3