Show Your Projects Chapter 14!

Roach

Looks amazing, obsessionracing! Wasteland looks like a very fun track to just bomb around on. Dunno if you plan on releasing it, but that track looks like a blast. I also like how on your world finals track, the double jump has that kind of vert ramp look to it in the middle. Love it!

And Tom, love what I see with that track, man. Looks great!

Guys great tracks ya'll are doing a fantasic job... but ik im gonna get hell for this one but is there is personally too many monster jam style tracks out there... wheres the orginality??? mtm2 was full of that with the custom tracks... the classic tracks and other wacky creations... IMO

• Upvote 1

Guys great tracks ya'll are doing a fantasic job... but ik im gonna get hell for this one but is there is personally too many monster jam style tracks out there... wheres the orginality??? mtm2 was full of that with the custom tracks... the classic tracks and other wacky creations... IMO

Here's one i made about 4 months ago that I never posted in here mostly b/c it isn't "show" worthy. Was never finished and probably never will be

mjp2.png

mjp.png

• Upvote 14

thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

i was just browsing cownap, even the brand new 2012 tracks are far and away more creative then the ror stuff. and there's less then a dozen of them.

and concidering there's several thousand trucks/tracks in MTM2 released annually (well, formerly anyway), what happened to ebb creativity? there's barley a few dozen of each in ROR now

• Upvote 1

Looks amazing, obsessionracing! Wasteland looks like a very fun track to just bomb around on. Dunno if you plan on releasing it, but that track looks like a blast. I also like how on your world finals track, the double jump has that kind of vert ramp look to it in the middle. Love it!

And Tom, love what I see with that track, man. Looks great!

Hopefully you will be seeing wasteland and roanoke up in the DL section
  • Upvote 1

Crwler, your custom actually looks quite amazing. Who cares about it being show worthy? That looks like something out of MTM2 for sure!

is there is personally too many monster jam style tracks out there... wheres the orginality??? mtm2 was full of that with the custom tracks... the classic tracks and other wacky creations... IMO

I don't doubt for one moment that any of these guys have a lack of originality. What you have just said is basically like saying there are too many monster trucks out there currently when it is basically what this version of RoR is all about. I don't think there is too many MJ tracks out there at all.

There are many talented creators here. They build what they like and make what they love. Some prefer the actual venues you see on a monster truck tour, or what you see on tv. Others (like myself) prefer building custom and fictional venues. It's a matter of taste and preference.

If you feel that there is a so called "lack of originality", or "too many mj styled tracks and not enough customs", then I'll tell you something that I've always maintained over the years: jump in the sandbox, and make your own content.

• Upvote 3

the biggest issue (from my perspective) seems to be the sheer laziness to learn how to make content and learn the programs to make content. Anyone can learn how to use any of these programs, none of the people that know how to get around in Blender are brain surgeons or rocket scientists. Just average joe's just like everyone else on this board.

• Upvote 4

Well just look at the download section hot shoe... give me 10 tracks are are not mj chicago style... world finals or what other monster jam tracks are there... There arent many.... There may only be what three or 4 that are not... I m not doubting anyones work they are doing a great job... Just that it would be nice to see more tracks like jamboree style tracks or tracks that actully use crush cars for racing.... And im sorry i would but i dont have the time anymore to jump in and do it or i would....

• Upvote 1

All I basically make is customs. I made one replica and it aas wf3 that sucked. And i made that 3 lane raceway that had crush car racing lane. Im getting tired of this bullpoo(like many others) its turning into all kids(you know who you are) the old days were so much better but then again there wasnt as many projects or as good quality. All im saying is i think i might take a break from ror and this site and just make traccks in piece and in maybe 1 or 2 weeks youll see a lot of downloads

Well just look at the download section hot shoe... give me 10 tracks are are not mj chicago style... world finals or what other monster jam tracks are there... There arent many.... There may only be what three or 4 that are not... I m not doubting anyones work they are doing a great job... Just that it would be nice to see more tracks like jamboree style tracks or tracks that actully use crush cars for racing.... And im sorry i would but i dont have the time anymore to jump in and do it or i would....

Thats like saying we're lazy at building great and original work.Go there and you make something great your first try or amazing work.You will see why Casey went for a while from Sim-Monsters.Cause people doing this.If you think we aren't uploading fast enough,goto MTM2.If I sound like I'm being mean its cause when people do this.

Well just look at the download section hot shoe... give me 10 tracks are are not mj chicago style... world finals or what other monster jam tracks are there... There arent many.... There may only be what three or 4 that are not...

Custom Series Finale

Fayette

SM Fall Madness 1

Custom Louisville Figure 8

Daytona (Daytona Straightline)

Stafford Motorspeedway S-Track

All Monsters Eve 1

All Monsters Eve 2

MTN Dew Arena

RCD Stadium

ORL Summer Smashdown

Newland Field

12 tracks, if not more in the downloads section that I missed.

And im sorry i would but i dont have the time anymore to jump in and do it or i would....

Then you don't have much room to complain.