Show Your Projects Chapter 14!

Roach

Blender tracks look cleaner, have less verts, texture better, and are just overall more functional than sketchup tracks.

What is the point of less verts? If you know what your doing in skp they don't make any lag what so ever. The texturing you can do almost as good, but i don't do it because i just suck at making textures, and i don't have enough patience :P But the looks really don't matter does it?

• Upvote 1

What is the point of less verts? If you know what your doing in skp they don't make any lag what so ever. The texturing you can do almost as good, but i don't do it because i just suck at making textures, and i don't have enough patience :P But the looks really don't matter does it?

Less verts = less lag. And looks make all the difference in the world. I am more likely to go download a track that looks clean than a track that looks sloppy. Sketchup tracks just look inferior to a track made in blender

• Upvote 1

People who want to use blender can use blender, people who want to use sketchup can use sketchup. Nobody is forcing anyone to download any track, doesn't matter what program your using, as long as your having fun playing a game that SHOULD be fun. now lets get back on topic and see some more PROJECTS!

• Upvote 2

Decided to redo Digger The Legend, but this time from scratch and not using Casey's old body. Still trying to get a spec map together

Ey lookey I made one too.

screenshot_65-1.png

Not finished, needs some editing to the front clip and such but not much else, I have the grill done, just not exported.

• Upvote 1

Ladies and gents, say hello to our new racing team!!! Double D (Devin Doss) and I teamed up to make our new racing team named "foREVer racing" Deathbat (truck that is jumping) is Devin's and A7X is my truck. (full credit to the people that made v3, we just skinned them" also thanks to Chris for cloning the flags for us! Expect to see this team up for DL soon! screenshot_27.jpg

• Upvote 2