Rigs of Rods Video Thread

Max-D-Dude

Made this myself. Plus, I will like to let anyone know if they want a music video of there favorite or custom truck. Just message me on aim when you get a chance.

Made this myself. Plus, I will like to let anyone know if they want a music video of there favorite or custom truck. Just message me on aim when you get a chance.

Can u list all the track pls

• 2 weeks later...

Meh opening title is offset thanks to Adobe Premier being stupid. Been awhile since I put together a video.

Nice little video man, only thing i would say is try to get a bit of a smoother video, i know RoR does not like video recording, i speak from personal experience with 31 videos and counting on the game, but it would look SOOOO much better if u could, i know hardware limitation is sometimes a issue but maybe its just the software etc. anyways, looks good so far :) (sorry for the rant there)

• Upvote 1

I thought about recording in later version to escape the tire flexbody spazzing out. Last video compilation I did was well over 4 years ago. As for smoothness I run on full detail and recorded with fraps at 60fps. Adobe has a bit of a weird setup for exporting so the bitrate might have been auto balanced but I thought the overall quality was not too terrible.

I thought about recording in later version to escape the tire flexbody spazzing out. Last video compilation I did was well over 4 years ago. As for smoothness I run on full detail and recorded with fraps at 60fps. Adobe has a bit of a weird setup for exporting so the bitrate might have been auto balanced but I thought the overall quality was not too terrible.

Oh im not saying it was bad by any means, it was good but it was a bit off puting with the frame rate dealio, but i guess thats just a personal thing