Rigs of Rods Video Thread

Max-D-Dude

So do I but mine doesn't look like that at all. You guys need to be a little smoother with the steering lol.

I used to drive like that when i first got my controller, over time it gets to be more fluid and looks a bit better.

Made my first video in about a year. I want to start doing more of these type, 12-32 truck freestyles on a track. If it gets a good response I'm going to step up the production quality a lot. Check it out!

The video is looking pretty good man, only thing I would say is to lower the settings if your trying to get the 60fps, it seems a bit choppy with the more detailed trucks. Other than that, im enjoying the product!

• 4 weeks later...

I made a video as well, but the link to it won't work, so just go on YouTube and search:

Rigs of Rods Monster Jam 16 Truck Freestyle (Part 1 of 3)

Then, click on the first video you see. (Hint: It's the one that has the yellow El Toro Loco)

I was planning to add the truck's themes, but the YouTube Video Editor doesn't have ANY of the 5.

just a small vid i put together not the best any tips would be greatly appreciated

well its 60 fps so thats a very good start i have been doing youtube for a while and i dont even have 60 fps yet (bad computer) very good video il say