Show Your Projects Chapter 16!

JoshDIGRhodes

Well I have been making this for the past week and a half and finally adding the finishing touches to it. It was inspired by Mopar's "Blue Crush" JK Wrangler rock crawler. I have built the chassis, added spec maps, added a new fuel cell (Made it for my Bronco buggy), added subwoofers B), added a pair of Combs shocks, played around with the Lexan, added sponsor plates, custom exhaust pipes (SealedGecko's original base, just edited), custom shock physics, and lastly, did my 1st custom paint (and yes the effects on the Mopar logo were hand painted myself). It will be up for download within the next month.

screenshot_543.jpg

screenshot_544.jpg

screenshot_545.jpg

screenshot_546.jpg

screenshot_547.jpg

screenshot_548.jpg

WOW Rock, that looks insane!

Well I have been making this for the past week and a half and finally adding the finishing touches to it. It was inspired by Mopar's "Blue Crush" JK Wrangler rock crawler. I have built the chassis, added spec maps, added a new fuel cell (Made it for my Bronco buggy), added subwoofers B), added a pair of Combs shocks, played around with the Lexan, added sponsor plates, custom exhaust pipes (SealedGecko's original base, just edited), custom shock physics, and lastly, did my 1st custom paint (and yes the effects on the Mopar logo were hand painted myself). It will be up for download within the next month.

DID I SAY YOU COULD USE MY HEADERS?!?!:?!? RA\WWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :P

It looks pretty good man.

Edited by RockCrwlr
As a matter of fact you did =P