Show Your Projects Chapter 16!

JoshDIGRhodes

Well have been working on this.

The Black Stallion with the Safety Kleen logo

screenshot_8_zps7845b10b.png

And i dont know if someone knows this truck, Monkey N Around, the Monkey face and the Monkey N Around logo were hand painted by me

screenshot_5_zps8cd1d0b5.png

• Upvote 7

hey, worldfinals, it looks like you've got the new chassis on all three ghost ryder trucks, but the black one is the only one that has run on that particular frame. The red and white ones ran on the old chassis, which is now Dare Devil I believe.

And for hell's sake, ditch those outdated MTM2 bodies, would ya!?!?!?!? ( that's aimed at everyone, not just you WFs)

hey, worldfinals, it looks like you've got the new chassis on all three ghost ryder trucks, but the black one is the only one that has run on that particular frame. The red and white ones ran on the old chassis, which is now Dare Devil I believe.

And for hell's sake, ditch those outdated MTM2 bodies, would ya!?!?!?!? ( that's aimed at everyone, not just you WFs)

Problem is, I can't make bodies myself, so I just edit the ones that are in the pack. Plus, I honestly have no idea if the bodies were ripped from MTM2 or not, I just use a body that looks the closest to the actual thing, or edit that body. Hopefully will learn how to make bodies, tracks, parts, and some other stuff for monster trucks soon.

people dont just jump into modeling and make gold, it takes time, constant tinkering and a thriving determination to better yourself.

its easy to say ditch the mtm2 rips, but unless (and there is no way to say this without coming across rude) you are going to make them yourself, or are offering to.

please stop complaining, everyone wants to speak up, bitch, complain, but then have a laundry pile size excuses as to why they have not, will not or will never actually help.

• Upvote 5

people dont just jump into modeling and make gold,

I did :3

Well that's not strictly true. The edge loops and face generation in this are truely wretched. plus i drew it off of concept art instead of actual photos like a boss, so it's inaccurate as richard nixxon's election campaign. And the headlight idea didn't work too well. And the edging on the rear cutouts went the wrong way. And the map was generally crap. And the grille was all kinds of wrong. And the headlight enclosures are completly horrible in every way. And the curve relations on the hood were all kinds of wrong...

oh well

• Upvote 1

well by your own admission then, your SUD would be a bronze or silver.

hard to have an opinion on anything you make though, as it rarely ever lives past blender screencaps :P

I just find it tacky to have a negative opinion towards people who are atleast trying to contribute to the community and inturn, improve their skills. it is even more tacky when you consider most of the people responsible for contributions are young teenagers (aged 13-17) and have other responsibilities other then this game.

• Upvote 3

well by your own admission then, your SUD would be a bronze or silver.

hard to have an opinion on anything you make though, as it rarely ever lives past blender screencaps :P

I just find it tacky to have a negative opinion towards people who are atleast trying to contribute to the community and inturn, improve their skills. it is even more tacky when you consider most of the people responsible for contributions are young teenagers (aged 13-17) and have other responsibilities other then this game.

Thanks Kozak, Now I feel old. I guess it is time for some younger guys to make things. However, the fact that do put so much time into practicing and learning how to make this stuff kinda abolishes the need for criticism. Everone has to start somewhere.
  • Upvote 1