Show Your Projects Chapter 17!

JoshDIGRhodes

06diggerpromo1.png

06diggerpromo2.png

grandmathrowbackpromo1.png

grandmathrowbackpromo2.png

grandmathrowbackpromo3.png

grandmathrowbackpromo4.png

Anyone order some Grave Diggers? :D Grandma still needs some tweaking with the paint, and I need to smooth the body since I forgot to the first time. The 2006 Grave Digger should be out soon! :)

Nice Diggers Can't wait to download these, keep up the good work WF

No, it's not. Unless of course one wishes to use it for such events, I haven't an issue with that. Lol. I just named it after Allmonster.com. The site which many of my MTM2 friends founded/are apart of. Especially Robby Haught. Robby and I duked it out ever since starting league racing in MTM2 (we both started relatively the same time). Robby gave me much insight on track building in MTM2, beta'd nearly every track I made in MTM2, named a layout for one of my tracks, and ran the highly successful NTNT league in MTM2. He also founded Allmonster.com, and is responsible for the new replay timing system in Monster Jam.

Some of my other MTM2 buddies are also involved with Allmonster: Chris Kaelin used to race for my MTM2 team IRT, Dustin Hart helped me with tracks, Kyle Carr, and our very own Josh Rhodes, just to name a few.

I love those guys, and support Allmonster. I just wanted to attempt to do something different and perhaps special with this track.

• Upvote 3

dont start that "someone said could i downlod it so im not going to release it" BS thats what the ror forums are for so nilolaihawkes2 just be patient it will be done when its done it took me about 4 hours just to get where my skin is at (and it still is a LONG way from being done) and like Stephen said we have lives to live i could probably learn how to make complete trucks if i had more free time

screenshot_5-1.png

• Upvote 1

Monkey See Monkey do.

We all take things a bit to far. I for one have a past of that...

We see an admin correct someone and we see it in a wrong way... its our inner "Noob" you could say. In a way I see why he did that, since I simply see myself. Were all a bit to anal sometimes right?