Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

In my opinion if a truck is going to run with a trophy truck body, that team should put a new paint job on the body as well to conform to the trophy truck body. For example the lettering of the 'Lucas Oil' Stabilizer is cutting through the cut out middle side areas, it just doesn't look right that way with the same paint job. So that's just my opinion, if a truck is running with a trophy truck body, design a new paint job to conform to the new trophy truck body.

• Upvote 1

Here's the thing with me & offroad bodies. Some of them work (Ex: Destroyer, Flame Motorsports, Gunslinger) others don't. And Stabilizer well enough finds itself in the latter.

Anyhow, here's some other new stuff I've found on YouTube recently:

New driver Anna Mercedes Morris takes Dalmatian and destroys it

Bucked Up gets a new look

Looks like Chicago Outlaw is still around

And looks like the old white Ghost Ryder body was brought back (now "La Chica Loca")

That chick in the "El Chica Loco" truck drove better than some FELD drivers...speaking of which, Anna Mercedes Morris needs to learn the right way to hit obstacles. Not sure how many times she has been in the truck, but based on that, it doesn't look like it has been long.

That chick in the "El Chica Loco" truck drove better than some FELD drivers...speaking of which, Anna Mercedes Morris needs to learn the right way to hit obstacles. Not sure how many times she has been in the truck, but based on that, it doesn't look like it has been long.

It was her first time out.

Also it could be "Loca" the text on the truck was a tad hard to read.

EDIT: Also the driver was Shannon Miller. She drove El Loco Hombre during the winter season this year.

Of topic but, whats the difference between "La" and "El"? El is The, if I still retainded a bit of 7th grade spanish, but, I don't temeber much.

El is the masculine form of "The". Ex: El muchacho=The Boy

La is the feminine form of "The". Ex: La muchacha=The Girl

You'll never see El used with a feminine conjugation of a word (noun ending with an "A") and you'll never see La used with a masculine conjugation of a word (noun ending with an "O").

• Upvote 1