Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

Also if it wasn't allready it's now 100% confirmed that Chris Bergeron is retiering, being to busy with his plumber business. 

It definitely is sad to see Chris Bergeron step away from monster trucks. It was a pleasure seeing Chris Bergeron perform many times in person. Now I wonder who will be the new driver of Brutus, or if Brutus will be running anymore.

It definitely is sad to see Chris Bergeron step away from monster trucks. It was a pleasure seeing Chris Bergeron perform many times in person. Now I wonder who will be the new driver of Brutus, or if Brutus will be running anymore.

I would think they would have Steve swap iver to Brutus. True, he might not drive as hard pr the same way as Chris, but I really doubt they'll can Brutus. Just think: they made 3 whole trucks with that body. They ain't cutting the original.

I would think they would have Steve swap iver to Brutus. True, he might not drive as hard pr the same way as Chris, but I really doubt they'll can Brutus. Just think: they made 3 whole trucks with that body. They ain't cutting the original.

Chris independently owns Brutus.

I guess it's a little sad to see Chris go, but in my honest opinion, he was never a great driver. I think Steve is a much better driver. Put him in that Racesource and he will be right there with his brother. And I gotta say, it would be nice to see Zane run some MJ shows. 

Team Scream just posted this on FB...looks like the Brutus name is being retired as well :(

*OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS*

Today, we are faced with the duty of announcing the retirement of Chris Bergeron as driver of Brutus.

Throughout the years, Chris has helped tremendously in making Team Scream what it is today. We thank Chris for his effort dedication to the team and we wish Chris and his family well for years to come. While Chris may no longer be driving Brutus, we’re sure he will have many more projects in the future, and he will always be a part of our team. While Chris’s retirement is our loss, it’s a well-deserved break away from the sport for him.

With that in mind, we would also like to announce some changes within the team. While Jim, Steve, and Brad will continue driving Avenger, Wrecking Crew and Mega-Bite respectively, we are pleased to announce that Spike Unleashed will return, with Jeff Anderson and newcomer Cory Rummel, sharing driving duties.

See you on the road, Team Scream fans!