Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

Also, legend looks really weird with nitro shocks on. Just doesn't flow and shift like kings and it makes me sad he's forced to run nitros from now on with the new frame.

Who said that Adam was going to be running all nitrogen shocks on his new chassis? Last I knew, he was going to be running Overtime coilover/nitrogen shocks all around the truck since King and FELD are no longer doing business

Who said that Adam was going to be running all nitrogen shocks on his new chassis? Last I knew, he was going to be running Overtime coilover/nitrogen shocks all around the truck since King isn't making shocks over 18" anymore.

Adam Anderson told me at 'Advance Auto Parts' Monster Jam here in Philadelphia, PA a few weeks ago that he will be running his new shock setup similar to Carl Van Horn's Grave Digger #23 shock setup.

Adam Anderson told me at 'Advance Auto Parts' Monster Jam here in Philadelphia, PA a few weeks ago that he will be running his new shock setup similar to Carl Van Horn's Grave Digger #23 shock setup.

Yeah, it's similar. Soft coil with the sway bar system, like he ran before.

A set-up similar to Meents would feature a stiffer coil to eliminate the real need for sway bars, but obviously, the soft coil set up is working just fine for Adam and also for CVH. And as DDT said, the nitrogen shocks will finish up on Adam's current chassis until the frame gets retired and when Adam debuts the new chassis, it'll be a coilover set up. I heard he was going to use Overtime shocks, but as usual, things can change at any second. And for those who don't know, Adam's old King shocks went to Jim Bendzick with Thunder 4x4.