Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

POST #666!

anyways why did feld just randomly add Thunder to the lineup? Don't get me wrong Jim's a great driver but there must be a reason

Minny-based driver, hometown hero type thing basically. Just like when Braukmann runs in Trenton and East Rutherford over here in Jersey. 

Dunno if this has been mentioned yet or not, but I talked to Dave Radzierez when XDP was at Tri County Speedway last weekend and he told me he will be driving a Bigfoot truck during the Winter Season next year.

He drove for Sudden Impact Racing 1st quarter of this year driving 'Amsoil' Shock Therapy. I believe the reason why he drives different monster trucks during 1st quarter is because most of your monster truck shows during 1st quarter are indoors. Having XDP being driven indoors is not a good idea. So after 1st quarter Dave will be back driving XDP outdoors.

I never really want to write 2 posts back to back in the same thread, but I was just on the Motorsports Divas (a.k.a Monster Truck Girls Calendar) Facebook account and saw something rather interested that was posted on their account page.

"We are getting a few questions for the girls to do a personal appearance/signing for the calendar. We are trying to coordinate that with the next calendar shoot.... there will be a winner to come out and spend the day with the girls while they shoot for the calendar."

One can only wonder what thoughts would be going through every man's head if they read this.

Vesa and the team have come very far in this industry ever since his exposure to running in Feld events and also doing some events in Monster X Tour's European tour during the fall of last year. I'm anticipating seeing how he does this weekend.