Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

Even though I don't care at all for the Monster Mutt's I thought I would share this with everyone. Monster Mutt Rottweiler is getting a new design for 2014. If I had to give an opinion about it I would say it looks like a complete 3D version of the normal body.

MMrott_WEB.jpg

• Upvote 4

This is a photo of a brand new Wilman Chassis at SEMA 2013 (Tom Meents mentioned on his Facebook account that this is a brand new chassis). Now by the way that it has sway bars, it doesn't have a half coil spring half nitrogen shock setup, and the front of the chassis is sticking out further than the rest of the chassis, this new chassis looks like Chuck Werner's current El Toro Loco chassis. This make me wonder if Chuck Werner is getting this new chassis to replace his current El Toro Loco chassis?

2.jpg

well inorder to mount swaybars it needed to be extended. no word if the chassis is going to be given to someone yet or how long it's going to be a display piece. Do not forget, the third Max-D (Kreg C's CRD) has yet to have a driver announced for it.

Also, Chad has Ukraine's now

31aed912-e5d1-4445-8751-902eccf122d3.jpg

Even though I don't care at all for the Monster Mutt's I thought I would share this with everyone. Monster Mutt Rottweiler is getting a new design for 2014. If I had to give an opinion about it I would say it looks like a complete 3D version of the normal body.

MMrott_WEB.jpg

eugh.

Looks like FELD's axing anything that doesn't fit a standard CRD and isn't digger. Say goodbye to the merc kiddies, they're just testing the water now.