Show Your Projects Chapter 19!

Mark Colineri

I tried and failed with Bigfoot 8, I also have a Bigfoot 10 that would either collapse or over extend. The idea Sealed Gecko had was making the cantilever systems props that moved but did not have a beam/node structure that actually was load or weight bearing.

its a WIP but maybe one day.

screenshot_20_zpsbc068e70.jpg

So here is my latest project. I wanted to make a st. louis style track which i have not seen made on the site lately. Mason Watts aka Mason67 gave me the idea of a table top that would be as long as the track itself. So what I made was a step up, but instead of the bottom car leading to another ramp, it is leveled with a table top that is longer then 3/4 of the floor that is able to be hit from the side and the far end of it. Tell me what you guys think and it should be up for download soon.

• Upvote 14

I hate myself. I have tried to tackle Blender for over 6 months, and haven't produced jack. Julio here just started last week and makes one of the most amazing tracks i've seen? S.O.B.

Trust me Julio had his moments. All it takes is dedication to wanting to make a track, cause the first time you do use blender it will be difficult but if you keep working at it, it will eventually get easier like with Julio; he and I spent quite awhile helping him with track making and it was often when he would rage but now look at him he is pretty darn good at it.

• Upvote 3