World Finals XIV Discussion

RKM

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Young Guns Shootout?

• Taryn Laskey - Monster Mutt Dalmatian
    • Donald Epidendio - Titan
    • JP Ruggiero - El Diablo
    • Dustin Brown - Wolverine
    • Morgan Kane - Iron Man
    • Joey Sylvester - Bad Habit (had 4 until he won)
    • Daron Basl - Nitro Hornet
    • Greg Winchenbach - Crushstation
    • Devin Jones - Barbarian
    • Steven Sims - Hooked
    • Becky McDonough - El Toro Loco
    • JR McNeil - Razin Kane

I don't get what makes this community tick sometimes. We wait all year for the world finals, anxiously at that, and we finally see previews of the track and all of a sudden we're all mad, or sad and don't wanna go? I get so confused every year. Backflips haven't been spammed really. It's honestly just Anderson followers who got pissed off about Ryan's injury last year who started getting mad about backflips. I mean, c'mon, don't you guys wanna see if a double really is possible? I think it's hella exciting!

Its really exciting till someone gets hurt or worse....... Anderson followers? so I guess your ok with people being hurt since you express no remorse for his injurys.

And before someone goes all haywire saying the trucks are the safest they have ever been, im sure that what every nascar driver and crew member thought before 2001.

They're going to line up those containers, fill em with dirt, put dirt on the sides, and make a huge backflip wall right in front of the announcers Path of Destruction style.

That would be worst case scenario.

remember when pablo went up the containers in WF2? and then both Scott and whatisname both went "HEY PABLO"

i have this fantastic mental image in my head of someone doing what marc did last year, and flying straight into the announcer riser, with shroeder and douglass staring up at the flying truck with blunt, glassy uncomprehending eyes, grinning at the truck and going "HEY DENNIS/TOM/WHATEVER"

well that's what i got out of it anyway

• Upvote 1

Its really exciting till someone gets hurt or worse....... Anderson followers? so I guess your ok with people being hurt since you express no remorse for his injurys.

And before someone goes all haywire saying the trucks are the safest they have ever been, im sure that what every nascar driver and crew member thought before 2001.

I never liked the back-flip and sadly I think it will become more and more common until the worst possible outcome arises and puts an end to it...and honestly the back-flips everywhere is why I keep slowly fading away from following monster jam.

• Upvote 2

remember when pablo went up the containers in WF2? and then both Scott and whatisname both went "HEY PABLO"

i have this fantastic mental image in my head of someone doing what marc did last year, and flying straight into the announcer riser, with shroeder and douglass staring up at the flying truck with blunt, glassy uncomprehending eyes, grinning at the truck and going "HEY DENNIS/TOM/WHATEVER"

well that's what i got out of it anyway

You sir, are twisted.