Show Your Projects Chapter 21!

Mark Colineri

Still a lot of work to do but it's getting there, I think this is a first. Pretty much self explanatory, if you like it and want a beta then upvote this and I might release the chassis beta! Thank you to Chris Hamilton helping me out with the chrome.

Tht sexy Chrome, nicely done Connor. wanaa make the headers chrome to :P?

Ah darn it, Connor beat me to it lol; I wanted to do the chassis from The Beardman chrome since I knew no one had attempted it yet, but I wasn't sure if it was possible. That pic answers said question, and it looks amazing; but now i'll go a different direction with The Beardman, what that will be I'm not quite sure of at the moment though...

>everyone fawning over basic features of ROR that was in RORMJ

>was removed in SM because LAAAAG

>SIM MONSTERS!

What are you talking about?

Flexy bodies removed due to flexybody bug showing as distorted online?

Or maybe your talking about the poorly optimized block tracks that had twice the fps hit than mesh tracks.

Not that either... hmm must be the shock shafts that were commented out but still left and able to be turned on.. yet gave most users a 12 fps gain. Odd

I remember the first mods coming from my truck that everyone used that featured a spec map.

If there is a problem with what is offered, I am giving you a friendly goodbye and suggest you find a new community. You rarely have anything to add to a conversation other than your constant bickering.

• Upvote 9

What are you talking about?

Flexy bodies removed due to flexybody bug showing as distorted online?

Or maybe your talking about the poorly optimized block tracks that had twice the fps hit than mesh tracks.

Not that either... hmm must be the shock shafts that were commented out but still left and able to be turned on.. yet gave most users a 12 fps gain. Odd

I remember the first mods coming from my truck that everyone used that featured a spec map.

If there is a problem with what is offered, I am giving you a friendly goodbye and suggest you find a new community. You rarely have anything to add to a conversation other than your constant bickering.

i have to agree, ive been a member of this site for a very long time and i know i dont post much anymore but theres a difference in criticizing and just being a smart @$$ and pc u are just being disrespectful, you make negative comments on everyones work... but what have u released on this site lately??? NOTHING..  so how about u contribute and stop acting like a child or leave, cause im sure no one will miss u... now back on topic

• Upvote 5

Well 20% done then quality adjustments 

I present the WIP 2013 Yellow El Toro Loco 

4063b909-dc09-474a-8f82-587b3e596726_zps

To do list

- El Toro Loco red name

-Quarter panel flames

-Hood flames

-Correct horn flames & color

-Quater panel

-Tailgate

-Rim/Chassis

-Quality Adjustments

• Upvote 4

Don't forget the pink bow.

Yes, it must have the pink bandanna on the left horn...and if you don't decide to do it then it will be my first addition. B) I may or may not have something worthy of posting from beyond the grave in a day or two...you will just have to wait. Everything else is looking pretty good to me.