Interests/Hobbies

Mark Colineri

Well, I like hockey. (Go Leafs Go :D ) I like going outside, hittin' some ramps with my Traxxas Grave Digger, other than that, I just spend most of the day on my computer playing RoR and Minecraft and watching Youtube Videos.

Other than monster trucks, I'm into music. I've taken all my videos off of YouTube for reasons I don't feel like sharing, but I did many covers and wrote a lot of songs.

I can play guitar and piano really well, but I'm mainly a singer. C:

Well other hobbies i have besides ROR and monster trucks?

A lot will be like "How can this be posible?!" but i like writing, in the past few months i have been writing a book, also im writing a poem book.

Besides that i like Geography and all that thigns about science like space and those things and learn about them also learn about other countries cultures, traditions etc. and reading, also i like drawing and desinging things.

And maybe something weird i dont like that much practicing sports, i just like playing soccer or football sometimes otherwise, dont like to practice sports.

Hockey, music, photography, working on cars & trucks and learning about them, racing (NASCAR, off-road, drifting, rally and road racing), studying foreign culture and language, reading, drawing, sharing ideas and learning new things.