Monster Jam World Finals 13 Replica Event!

RobbieMilburn

With World Finals 14 fast approaching and myself going and being rather excited about the event I've decided I'd like to run a "replica" fun run. Pretty simple only the trucks that ran in WF13 are available. Sign ups will be first come first serve and to be completely honest I doubt we will fill the full field but that's alright. 

Racing rules: All the normal rules no redlights, you 2 tire the racing ramp you should probably reconsider your driving style. Lane choice decided by qualifying. Also, roll violently in racing you will NOT freestyle. So, don't do it.

Freestyle rules: As realistic as possible. Rollovers will be decided if too violent by myself.

All decisions are final PLEASE don't argue with myself or any other appointed official.

Event Date: Sunday, March 17th 2013

Event times:

6:00 est- Qualifying begins.

7:20 est- Qualifying closes If you don't qualify in the allotted time you will simply get a DNQ and since it isn't qualify in that shouldn't be too big of a deal. NO EXCEPTIONS. Also, this doesn't mean message me at 7:19 wanting to do your run. By 7:20 est I mean the final run must be finished by 7:20.

7:30 est Racing brackets announced.

7:35 est Racing begins.

After the actual event begins I'm not having a time schedule and I am not going to hurry any part of it. However, I would like to say I'm aiming towards a 10:30 end time at very latest.

Any questions? Ask away.

Trucks: MUST BE AVAILABLE ON SM and if not in V4 pack specified and linked remember FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

Bounty Hunter: Devin Doss

Stone Crusher: Damian Bowers

Son-uva Digger: Jared Murillo      

Hot Wheels: Nick Kozak       

Grave Digger The Legend: Robbie Milburn

El Toro Loco: Aaron Lurie

Monster Energy: Daniel Agosh

Brutus: Chadwick Deerfoot

Mohawk Warrior: Jeff Murillo

Maximum Destruction: Julio Vellon Jr.

Northern Nightmare: Tharindu Don

Metal Mulisha: Mike Russell

Captain America: John Dough

Grave Digger #20:Tristan Skyles

Spider-Man: Mark Galloway

Iron Man:Tyler May

Lucas Oil Crusader:IceCreamRulsX

Wolverine: Andrew Marsh

Advance Auto Parts GRINDER: Aaron Shultz

Monster Mutt: Daniel Simon

Captain's Curse: Auz Grams

Avenger: Matt Wilkinson

Madusa: Hayley Williams

Monster Mutt Dalmatian: Mike Gresko

On event day it is YOUR responsibly to message me on AIM to qualify and be in the event chat. I will NOT chase people around. 

Aim name: MTM2Dominator

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic