Show Your Projects Chapter 22!

Klayton

coming soon to a post apocolyptic stadium near you

Basically this is what happens when Kozak asked me what my tenth ann. scheme would look like, most of it is WIP, especially the winch, and i've yet to add jerry cans, and the paint will be something special

i was gonna save it for the release of max-d, and let it be a nice suprise in the pack, but i don't know when that'd be so sod it

I like it a lot actually.  Maybe for paint, you could do something like a digital camo, just with Max D colors, like the grey, black and orange. :P

• Upvote 1

coming soon to a post apocolyptic stadium near you

Basically this is what happens when Kozak asked me what my tenth ann. scheme would look like, most of it is WIP, especially the winch, and i've yet to add jerry cans, and the paint will be something special

i was gonna save it for the release of max-d, and let it be a nice suprise in the pack, but i don't know when that'd be so sod it

That kinda reminds me of the older hot wheels max d toys that had tow hooks.

Wow that truck looks awsome john

The reveal of the scheme happened late last night during a photo-shoot for Saturday's event. Had a great time making this truck and handles to my liking. Time for a great time on Saturday night. Truck will up soon! :D

omg the mud truck one :D