Show Your Projects Chapter 23!

Roach

I can't put my finger on just what you've tweaked but it looks a bit better imo...  I think the grill still needs something..

I know this is off topic but with all the baja bodies going onto trucks I thought this OLD thing might bring someone some ideas...

STSUV.jpg

This is an OLD MTM2 truck of mine, its ROUGH but if someone wants to convert the body and what not I bet you could make a neat custom out of it, so if it interests you hit me up, I still have the bare body outter faces only ready to go.. or maybe it inspires someone to do something else NEW

• Upvote 3

speaking of MTM2 ideas... I know the issues that go along with using a ripsaw base for tanks... but has anyone TRIED some sort of cheating process with maybe a bendable mesh skirt around the vehicle...
something like our ghost skirts treads in MTM2 ?
CIftx.jpg

Just a thought...

Another idea would be to take let's say the Caterpillar d9 bulldozer on the repository.. (the one with wheels, not tracks).. and replace the dozer mesh with whatever you wanted and woolah, perfect. the wheels don't blow up cars you try to run over and they are MUCH more reliable then the track system.

• Upvote 2