Looks like Monster Jam won't be on Fox Sports 1...

Lookey2000

that is mancuso, he looks exactly how i imagined him. He just needs a gothic castle and an angry organ player to follow him at all times playing him an evil theme tune for everything he does

something like this i'd imagine, in particular 1:00 onward, the music just sort of flowing around him like a bad smell

Huh, well the only image I could find on Google Images was from 2001 so I knew I was off.

Looks like a more countrified Rush Limbaugh. I'll let everyone interpret that in their own fashion.

I found this paragraph on the internet...

The big changes come in what airs when there isn't racing going on. SPEED's awful weekday programming, made up almost entirely of reruns of "Dumbest Stuff On Wheels", "Wrecked", "Monster Jam", "Pass Time" and "R U Faster Than A Redneck?", will be eliminated and replaced by an ESPN style combination of celebrity anchored sports talk shows (Regis Philbin is already confirmed to have one, strangely), in-depth analysis shows specific to a sport (Terry Bradshaw and the NFL on Fox gang already have an American Football show ready) and the rare live weekday event (from English Football to UFC sanctioned fighting). Furthermore, the amount of NASCAR based filler on the weekends will go down heavily, and while the aforementioned RaceDay will continue before every Sprint Cup Series event, shows like "Trackside" and "NASCAR Live" are under review and likely to be cancelled.

Why Fox Sports? Why...?

I agree with most of the posts here that this sounds more like an opinion then fact. That said, if it is true and Monster Jam is without a tv home, they could do something else besides just do YouTube. What a lot of companies are doing now are doing apps on like Roku boxes and video game consoles. I wouldn't mind paying any annual subscription for the ability to watch Monster Jam events on my Playstation 3 (or which ever next-gen console I get) a few days after the event. The editing process could be done pretty quickly, get a few cameras at each show, have some announcers do voice over work (either live or after the show) & just press the button to put it online. Maybe by doing this we can finally get the World Finals live again.

Oh, yeah, I forgot. The channel might be cancelled in 2 more days. I see that the tv listings on the monster jam website only have two listing up. And can anyone reply to me with the intro on east Rutherford fs about the channel change? That would be a great help

the most annoying person I've ever heard in my life.

We need Army Armstrong back

"GRAAAVE DIGGGER IS DOING IT IN THE AIR!'

A damn sight better than

"OOOHH! Quick, find a new name for that cross-thread- WORLD FINALS TICKETS- BACKFLIP!"

• Upvote 1