Looks like Monster Jam won't be on Fox Sports 1...

Lookey2000

I found this paragraph on the internet...

The big changes come in what airs when there isn't racing going on. SPEED's awful weekday programming, made up almost entirely of reruns of "Dumbest Stuff On Wheels", "Wrecked", "Monster Jam", "Pass Time" and "R U Faster Than A Redneck?", will be eliminated and replaced by an ESPN style combination of celebrity anchored sports talk shows (Regis Philbin is already confirmed to have one, strangely), in-depth analysis shows specific to a sport (Terry Bradshaw and the NFL on Fox gang already have an American Football show ready) and the rare live weekday event (from English Football to UFC sanctioned fighting). Furthermore, the amount of NASCAR based filler on the weekends will go down heavily, and while the aforementioned RaceDay will continue before every Sprint Cup Series event, shows like "Trackside" and "NASCAR Live" are under review and likely to be cancelled.

Why Fox Sports? Why...?

YouTube could be a safe bet considering we all go there anyway because none of us want to wait 4months for a show we could watch 3 days or sooner after it occurred plus all the repeats in the past few years got really really old to the point I don't even watch Monster Jam on TV. Plus they have already tested some types of live streaming recently so I wouldn't be surprised one bit to see it completely absent from network television simply because I think even the networks were getting tired of the same old crap and treating every fan like they know absolutely nothing and not trying to further educate them on certain matters. I know if it was my network I wouldn't be too happy airing repeats constantly because the editors for Monster Jam apparently do not have any sense of time and zero live shows.

I think it will be YouTube or none at all to be 100% honest...

SPEED's awful weekday programming, made up almost entirely of reruns of "Dumbest Stuff On Wheels", "Wrecked", "Monster Jam", "Pass Time" and "R U Faster Than A Redneck?", will be eliminated 

That is so sad.. Whoever wrote that should feel ashamed of himself, herself, ITself whatever.

Sports talk shows are becoming like golf corses.  You can't throw a rock without hitting one.  Everyone is looking at this as a negative but I see this as a positive.  If they go a season without being on TV it may force them to change their product up.  Racing has been boring for a long time and truthfully I really don't like the San Diego style tracks cause they only have one freaking obstacle.  I want to see giant hills and racing over busses more than Monster Trucks Drifting.  Freestyle could be amped up a bit too.  I want to see them get rid of the cookie cutter tracks and make some unique stuff.  This could be that needed drop in business that will bring some new ideas to light.

• Upvote 1

That is so sad.. Whoever wrote that should feel ashamed of himself, herself, ITself whatever.

Sounds pretty spot on in my opinion. Mark and Scott are a terrible 'booth' combination couple that with commercials every other ten seconds and you get a poor show. Im sorry but if you think a 4 month delay, terrible announcer combination, and a show filled with commercials is great then im worried.

As much as I hate to say this, in this case alone, no coverage is good coverage. Not to mention you can watch coverage 2 DAYS after the fact of racing and freestyle commercial FREE. I got so sick of hearing mark schrader I stopped watching years ago and have never once had the impulse to watch it, even when I flip to speed and its on I switch to another channel. How do you even justify waiting 4 months for poor coverage?

Like ive said before, I'm GLAD its gone, it gives a shot at another TV broadcaster/channel to pick it up and do a decent job with it. So basically the broken rotted door shut and hopefully a new shinny door opens

• Upvote 2

Sounds pretty spot on in my opinion. Mark and Scott are a terrible 'booth' combination couple that with commercials every other ten seconds and you get a poor show. Im sorry but if you think a 4 month delay, terrible announcer combination, and a show filled with commercials is great then im worried.

As much as I hate to say this, in this case alone, no coverage is good coverage. Not to mention you can watch coverage 2 DAYS after the fact of racing and freestyle commercial FREE. I got so sick of hearing mark schrader I stopped watching years ago and have never once had the impulse to watch it, even when I flip to speed and its on I switch to another channel. How do you even justify waiting 4 months for poor coverage?

Like ive said before, I'm GLAD its gone, it gives a shot at another TV broadcaster/channel to pick it up and do a decent job with it. So basically the broken rotted door shut and hopefully a new shinny door opens

I was talking about his opinion on Monster Jam Itself (Opinion On Actual Monster Trucks..)