Monster Truck goes over crowd

Edy

Well today at Chihuahua, Mexico a monster truck went out of control and went over the crowd, sadly, it killed 6 people and injured 42, i just saw the notice at my local newspaper webpage.
They say the show is called "Extremo Aero Show" or something like, there's a video, but it's very low quality, the causes of the accident still being investigated, it's a very sad tragedy, so what's your opinion about this guys? 
Sorry if there's not too much info

Video:
http://youtu.be/jwoEbhp55XQ

I just saw a much clearer video of the monster truck driving into the crowd. It's best not to put the link to the video here, it's horrifying. It most certainly is a tragedy, but just like a few weeks ago when El Perro Loco almost drove into a crowd of spectators that were "on the track", these spectators were as well "floor level" with the monster truck. Something has to be done with the safety of monster truck shows in Mexico. Do monster truck shows in Mexico have RII systems by chance? But either way, this is just a sad thing to see.

Forget the RII. At keast have the fans on a building, or heaven forbid, a set of grandstands. If a higher elivations out of the option, get the crowd back! You wouldn't stand in a construction site without a hard hat would you? No need to stand near a 10 thousand pound truck, with it flying through the air, 10 feet away. Most of t's just common sence on saftey procedures. I ain't blamming the driver. I blame the officials or whoever put the show together for allowibg the audiance to stand that close.

I guess it's time for the media to start blowing this out of proportion with incorrect facts.  This is 100% on the promoter.  No safety precautions at all.  It doesn't matter what truck or driver are involved, when you run you're show like this something bad is going to happen.

• Upvote 1

Do monster truck shows in Mexico have RII systems by chance? 

Well i have been to many shows, Monster Jam shows obiously have RII, i have been to just 1 monster showdown show and well they didn't used RII at all i have vids of the show and well just let me tell you that Nasty Boy crashed into the Corona monster truck....  and from videos that i have seen... we can get to the conclusion that, Monster showdown shows dont use RII

Thats crazy and horrible to watch, That track in no way was safe at all, 

There was at least 15ft for that truck to stop after the stack ends and then people there right after that

It was horrible to watch, and hopefully, they will get the idea that safety is important with these giant machines

Why did the driver hit the stack facing towards the crowd? That's taking an insane risk knowing that the promoter doesn't use RII. Yeah, the show is stupidly unsafe but what the hell was the driver thinking?