Show Your Projects Chapter 28

Lookey2000

Circa 1974 Dodge Ramcharger going up, I've got a couple things to go back and change on what I have so far , and I'm not sure if I'm entirely satisfied with how the bed cap turned out.

5k6Ub.jpg

I don't really wanna get p3d yet, so let me know if you wanna see it at another angle or something.

• Upvote 5

Well since nobody actually answered my question, i'm gonna go with what i want to do and make a big old team scream pack

If anyone wants to volunteer for prop placing duty to make the whole thing go quicker and let me focus on avenger, that'd be appreciated. But if not, it's all good either way

Works for me

Anyways so many awesome projects everywhere <.< >.> I guess I'll post something i recently RESTARTED on

5kncn.jpg

• Upvote 5

the one think I have always liked about your custom chassis' Kozak, is how you manage to put your initials in the cradle

;)

Why do I feel like I know what that is going to have on it...?

Oh it's not something new or ground breaking, just taking it to a stupid level

screenshot_67_zps74c4b896.png

I remembered why i don't release things.

>well let's put it ingame

>well that looks ni- oh those tires suck. Oh those sway bars suck. That's not what a littlefield looks like, no they don't have carberetours. that's not how u joints work, that's all kinds of wrong, why are the guages 6 vert circles. Why are the rims unsmoothed, why do the tires suck that much. Why is the transmission a big lump of stuff. why does the transfer case go nowhere. why are the shaft loops a milemetre thick why is- etc etc etc

also points to Thundro for putting it ingame for me. Allowing me to focus on nurburg laptimes and avenger. In that order.

• Upvote 9