Show Your Projects Chapter 28

Lookey2000

I remembered why i don't release things.

>well let's put it ingame

>well that looks ni- oh those tires suck. Oh those sway bars suck. That's not what a littlefield looks like, no they don't have carberetours. that's not how u joints work, that's all kinds of wrong, why are the guages 6 vert circles. Why are the rims unsmoothed, why do the tires suck that much. Why is the transmission a big lump of stuff. why does the transfer case go nowhere. why are the shaft loops a milemetre thick why is- etc etc etc

also points to Thundro for putting it ingame for me. Allowing me to focus on nurburg laptimes and avenger. In that order.

I'm pretty sure Johan's high quality rims are lying around somewhere. There are some v4.5 props that you could probably get to use that look much better. Plus I'm pretty sure there are other tires lying around that you could use instead of those pieces of crap. I think Matt made a few different sets of tires. Same with Klayton.

Why not just release what you export into game so we aren't left sitting, and you can either fix and update things you don't like about the pack in general as time goes on or fix them just for yourself? That way, the community gets updated trucks and you still get to fix what you want.

• Upvote 2

Why not just release what you export into game so we aren't left sitting, and you can either fix and update things you don't like about the pack in general as time goes on or fix them just for yourself? That way, the community gets updated trucks and you still get to fix what you want.

But i don`t want to fix V4 because it`s a lost cause. Either V5 comes out and everything`s moot, or it doesn`t, and v4 sucks just slightly less.

• Upvote 1

But i don`t want to fix V4 because it`s a lost cause. Either V5 comes out and everything`s moot, or it doesn`t, and v4 sucks just slightly less.

I think you missed this

http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/5591-a-note-concerning-v5/

Do what you like with your content but it would be a massive step forward in a positive direction if you did release it.

• Upvote 1

Spot the Difference

screenshot_61_zpsb54a06cc.png

screenshot_62_zps2ceb4a4c.png

it actually hurts to leave that frame like that. but v4 really isn`t worth it

Still needs it`s own peculiar spec map rather than the shared system i`ve got on there now but oh well

Also, make the skybox on FMIII shadeless. A shadowed skybox is weird and sort of ruins the point of itself

Also love .37 and love it`s cache system. It can burn in the fires of hell from whence it came.

• Upvote 10

well i was running a youtube in the second one. Flash player doesn`t like my computer that much. Having one up while doing other stuff is a big old FPS killer

Also, still hunting for avenger stuff if anyone has stuff. In particular i want photos of that one bald slick tire peculiar to 2006 ,i can`t find any photos of that thing