Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Orlando Summary: Nicole Johnson Pulled a Wrenchhead from world finals 2. Hurricane Force got a 24, Ice Cream man got stuck on a van stack, Ryan Doubled Down, Dennis got a 24 with a broken wheel that wasn't coming off. Saw Ryan get on a 4 wheeler and head to the back, to where no one could see him or a truck. Doomsday came out, I was all excited, hit a jammer, broke and flipped. Any Questions?

what time did the show end?

Went to the Washington DC show tonight.  First monster jam show I've been to in a couple years.  Not too bad of a show.  Pretty much what i expected.  Crushstation won the wheelie contest and went to the finals in racing only to throw a rear drive shaft at the start and couldn't make it back for freestyle.  Randy Brown in Digger won racing and freestyle.  Trent Montgomery continues to impress me with what he can do.  That youngster can drive.

What an event from Phoenix. All the races were really close but the finals was definitely the closest. Bounty Hunter and Grave Digger coming out of the final turn with Jimmy Creten taking the victory as Grave Digger rolls and lands on top of Double Trouble and Captain USA. Freestyle was great as pretty much every truck went big. Near the end, some guys went to big and flipped over early. In the end, New Earth Authority (NEA) driven by Norm Miller takes the win with a 25. And now I continue the next couple of days without a voice.  

What an event from Phoenix. All the races were really close but the finals was definitely the closest. Bounty Hunter and Grave Digger coming out of the final turn with Jimmy Creten taking the victory as Grave Digger rolls

and lands on top of Double Trouble and Captain USA. Freestyle was great as pretty much every truck went big.

Near the end, some guys went to big and flipped over

early. In the end, New Earth Authority (NEA) driven by

Norm Miller takes the win with a 25. And now I continue

the next couple of days without a voice.

Agreed man that was one hell of a show! I still think the win should have gone to Digger. And they shut off Madusa so early? And why no encore from Metal Mulisha? Other than that it was one of the best shows Chase Field has ever had.