Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Do they still own the Jersey Devil and Sheriff ride trucks?

The city never owned those two ride trucks. New Jersey Thunder Motorsports (a.k.a. ThunderMoto, the people that ran Wildwood from the beginning all the way up to 2011) owned them and sold them off to someone in Delaware. 

10415652_282553581914517_777186061336929

The city of Wildwood now officially own the Zombie Crusher and AmeriCrush ride trucks.

GOVERNMENT TAKEOVER OF THE MONSTER TRUCK INDUSTRY!!! LOOK OUT FELD,YOU'RE NEXT!!!

• Upvote 1

I wish I had money like that....

on the 2nd note, the 3 day format is the worst thing to happen to the World Finals since it started, oh and backflip mania.

• Upvote 1

I wish I had money like that....

on the 2nd note, the 3 day format is the worst thing to happen to the World Finals since it started, oh and backflip mania.

I kinda like that it is spread out over a couple days so people get more out of the event when they can make a really different fs track than what racing was... it adds a little bit more excitement and mystery to what is coming next... though I do believe that backflips are getting out of hand...

two day format has its pros and cons. I mean on one hand, it gives teams a whole day to fix trucks and set up trucks differently for freestyle which is huge. But I also think the two day format kinda sucks from a spectator point of view because it kinda stretches it out too much and with racing and freestyle on two separate days, I never really got the excitement of the world finals. But the format also sucks from a driver/team point of view because four days of autographs is A LOT of time...

The middle design was definitely my favorite since there aren't too many monsters out there that have a design remotely close to that, especially using the military green colors in there. But the first option was my second choice for the design if my first choice (being the second option) didn't work out.