Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

... They obviously fixed it since, but it's a reoccurring problem that needs to be dealt with more in depth.

Someone doesn't understand sarcasm... How do you know that they haven't been dealing with the problem in depth they probably don't know whats causing the problem.

... They obviously fixed it since, but it's a reoccurring problem that needs to be dealt with more in depth.

I am using detached and impersonal words to better express my displeasure at your use of detached and impersonal words to the express intention of making yourself more at home in the professional world through obfuscation and other words one would find in a press release and i express enthusiasm for the concept of you ceasing this activity for the foreseeable millennia ahead

I am using detached and impersonal words to better express my displeasure at your use of detached and impersonal words to the express intention of making yourself more at home in the professional world through obfuscation and other words one would find in a press release and i express enthusiasm for the concept of you ceasing this activity for the foreseeable millennia ahead

480px-Uwotm8.jpg

• Upvote 10

see, press release talk even kills bad jokes, i was right.

It just pisses me off when people start trying to sound like this poo, or using words like "I believe that" to make themselves sound sophisticated. it's bland, annoying, unintelligent and petty. And in a quiet way, mildly insulting in ways i can't properly articulate