Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Should we start a Saigon Shaker at YGS 2015 bandwagon?

Well first Ryan needs to run at Monster Jam shows before that even happens. But I can definitely see Ryan in the Young Guns Shootout next year or the year after that if he does perform at Monster Jam shows. Saigon Shaker was on display at this years World Finals so you never know, it might happen.

Well first Ryan needs to run at Monster Jam shows before that even happens. But I can definitely see Ryan in the Young Guns Shootout next year or the year after that if he does perform at Monster Jam shows. Saigon Shaker was on display at this years World Finals so you never know, it might happen.

He made a pass down the track actually, and did quite an impressive job. 

His qualifying time would have put him as a contender for the YGS. Trust me he will be running MJ shows next year (they finished the truck too late for bookings this past year) and FELD wanted him to be in Vegas this year. Expect Saigon in the YGS next year.

• Upvote 1

I was just there tom last night I got some good shots

Last night I was at the Saturday show at VA beach. Saigon shaker went out for wheelies and practically tore his whole rear axial out but he did win wheelies but couldn't come back for racing or fs. Plus I got to talk to Ryan and show him the Saigon shaker edy and I made.