Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Well you can't really see it too good but that is the 2nd Rockstar in between The Monster Ride and Reverse Racer. Since the photo was released I can finally tell those who don't know that Danny Torgerson now owns the Heavy Medal and Ironman Stealth trucks (Chalkboard Chuck/Star Marshal) from Bobby Holman. Their debut show with the new operator (Bill Payne) will be in Poland. As for Ironman Stealth many of you may know him from Sim-Monsters... My good friend Dallas Glenn-Rogers aka CravenMoorhead lol, will be piloting it in Europe.

6449821.jpg

• Upvote 2

About freaking time. That chassis should have debuted at World Finals 13.

The Finals to me seems like a horrible place to debut a new chassis since most times they spend a few weeks after the debut getting all the bugs out and set up perfectly...Only way i could see a Finals debut work would be if it was finished at least a month before and they found time to do a bunch of testing in the truck inbetween shows

Well you can't really see it too good but that is the 2nd Rockstar in between The Monster Ride and Reverse Racer. Since the photo was released I can finally tell those who don't know that Danny Torgerson now owns the Heavy Medal and Ironman Stealth trucks (Chalkboard Chuck/Star Marshal) from Bobby Holman. Their debut show with the new operator (Bill Payne) will be in Poland. As for Ironman Stealth many of you may know him from Sim-Monsters... My good friend Dallas Glenn-Rogers aka CravenMoorhead lol, will be piloting it in Europe.

Probably should see a more close up pic, but am I the only one who sees this Rockstar and is reminded of the old Iron Horse?

ironhorse.jpg