Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Honestly, those back-flip ramps don't look as bad, or as in the as they could be. I mean compare that placement to the world finals since 12. A few to many of them, sure, but probably some of the best placed one's.

Also about Jersey style, I doubt Monster Jam even knew that name existed. It's not like SSRS could have called it in any way. Julio's just gonna have to cry all throughout his track work tonight.

Honestly, those back-flip ramps don't look as bad, or as in the as they could be. I mean compare that placement to the world finals since 12. A few to many of them, sure, but probably some of the best placed one's.

Also about Jersey style, I doubt Monster Jam even knew that name existed. It's not like SSRS could have called it in any way. Julio's just gonna have to cry all throughout his track work tonight.

Ehh. Seems like it screwed up Dennis to me...

http://iconosquare.com/p/743359886894712617_216352192

People on facebook and twitter are saying CVH and Charlie were at the event. I think is was CVH, because the way the driver was tapping the throttle sounded similar to GD23 and the way he was driving was almost exactly the same.. I could be wrong though.

Video:

EDIT: Great run by Ryan.