Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

It was a Digger chassis, but that doesn't mean it had to be a Digger driver. It's possible, but I don't recall seeing them at all throughout the Pit Party.

CVH and Charlie were there. CVH actually helped get Zombie fixed when the starter took a dump on them.

Due to me having problems with my camera, I was forced to record the show on my phone. Quality should still be good, the videos will just be narrower. 

Here are all the videos organized in a playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaGz9Th-PNnRyDgzgqNf8U2S_pRM3plA8&feature=mh_lolz

I realize your phone isn't the ideal way to record a monster truck show, but you could have rotated your phone 90 degrees. 

• Upvote 2

My phone is very weird, no matter how I rotate it, the videos are still sideways by 90 degrees when I transfer it to my computer.

Can you rotate your phone sideways, upload the video, then rotate the video 90 degrees? (I know it sounds obvious, but you always gotta check the obvious things first lol)

Here's the entite debut if Dragon in one gif

CompetentSparseBeauceron.gif

I honestly and objectively believe that if i was put in a truck entirely blind and thrown into a stadium, i'd do better than that guy, and he's have an entire season to get not poo. How much money did he pay to be there

Also is it me or did they narrow up the vette body for a crd

I honestly and objectively believe that if i was put in a truck entirely blind and thrown into a stadium, i'd do better than that guy, and he's have an entire season to get not poo. How much money did he pay to be there

It was Charlie Pauken...

• Upvote 1